Friday, April 27, 2012

The best ptc sites

The awesome thing about SEO, Google and PTC sites is that Google is always unfair to everything that has to do with paid to click.

They prevent ptc-related content from using their adsense service, they autosuspend adwords account advertising ptcs and they also now penalyzed my other blog with their anti spam update.

My other blog was not about spam, it was not spammed and should not be penalyzed but it is and worthless blogs with bad content are now ranking better at hard ptc related keywords.

What my blog was penalyzed for is something I did around 2009, when I first was introduced to blogging and SEO. I manually posted comments with a keyword linking to my blog, I did this for a while but stopped later. In 2 years I've been posting relevant, interesting and unique content yet Google failed to see that.

Google hates PTC content and we are just forced to deal with it.

The best ptc sites

2 Comments:

Blogger Masterptc said...

Yes, lots of true content here revolving ptc sites and seo.
Checkout my blog - Emoneyspace.com/ptcsitesthatpay

September 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Arif Sarkar said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. This is really amazing information.

Arkon Web Solutions is one of the best website design services in gohana. As stated we have the best in-house team to take complete responsibility of your Web designing services needs and that too in the best possible way with the use of latest technology.

September 10, 2019 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home